Samstag, 31. Januar 2009

Om Yoga

This week was my Yoga-week. I had a voucher for semperviva a Yoga studio in the Kitsilano area and had the chance to test all their classes and four studios for one week. I did Hatha, Vinyasa Power Flow and Kundalini and liked all of it in its way. Hatha is the less energetic version that I like to do to relax, Vinyasa Power Flow was like what I got to know as Power Yoga before and I like the movement and the sweat. I did not know anything about Kundalini before, still don't understand all of it (what were they singing?) but it was a good workout especially since I did Hatha Yoga before! I will try to go twice a week now. Just makes me feel good even though we chant om in the end! I only miss the change rooms and showers at the studios. That will get better in summer, I'm sure.

Keine Kommentare: