Dienstag, 18. November 2008

running at the beach

No, I am definitely NOT going to practise for the Vancouver Marathon (May 3rd 2009). I just thought since I live right at the beach with great running possibilities and other joggers running by our house the whole day its about time to start too. I bought professional running shoes and after two or three times overthinking this morning I went for the first run at the Kits Beach Park and Vanier Park. Its a beautiful scenery along the beach and the downtown skyline. Of course I am out of shape and the other runners passed me constantly. Still it felt good and I kept going and going for over half an hour. If I get over my "Schweinehund" again, this might be the beginning of a new aera!


Map: greatervancouverparks.com

1 Kommentar:

juergen hat gesagt…

cool. i think you live just around the corner where we were living in vancouver :)

say hi to our old apartment:
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=2060+west+1st+avenue,+vancouver